Hailwood Medical Practice 2 Hailwood Court, Governors Hill, Douglas, IM2 7EA

In Time Of Bereavement

If a death occurs at home, contact the surgery immediately. A doctor will need to certify death and will inform you of the arrangements for obtaining the death certificate. In certain cases of sudden or unexpected death, the Coroner will need to be consulted. If a death occurs in hospital, the hospital doctor will usually issue a death certificate. Once the death has been certified you may contact an undertaker of your choice who will inform you of further arrangements.